Monday, October 1, 2007

SP11 Delivery!

Look what I got in the mail on Saturday? It was another delivery from my Secret Pal spoiler! The theme of this package was pink, and personally, I think it was quite the appropriate theme for October. Everything was wrapped in some sort of pretty pink paper!


A variety of items were included in this package. I can't wait to try the Blackberry tea! I've never had this flavor and since I enjoy sweat teas I'm sure this one will be a winner. My pal included 2 skeins of Incredible yarn in Autumn Rose. I love love love the colors! I'll probably knit up a scarf with this. Not sure yet. Also in the package was a little pink candle, some Trader Joe's Oatmeal & Honey Soap (sounds yummy hunh?) and this cute little pink zipper bag, which will definitely carry some knitting notions. Thank you so much Brytomart! Your package put a huge smile on my face!

3 comments:

  1. It seems to be package time all over blogland! What a nice haul from you Secret Pal. Anything from Trader Joe's rocks! You should try their frozen french onion soup. I think there's a Trader Joe's in Brooklyn. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colours.
    i heart trader joe's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that you like the package--hooray! I look forward to seeing how that yarn knits up. :)

    ReplyDelete