Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Ccacacaaan't Stop

Oh my goodness! I can not stop knitting this scarf. It's addictive. I got really excited when I started to see the light pink color start to slowly creep to the other side of the scarf. I keep holding my breath in wonderment of whether or not the pinks will completely switch sides and then back again. I can't wait to see how this scarf turns out when it's all done.

Right now I am at 16"! I'm roughly 23% done with this baby. The more of it I knit, the more in love I am with it. I can't wait for the cooler weather to be upon us so I can wear it.

I was so happy to read everyone's remarks about how this turning out. It's nice when I "hear" the feedback of how much you guys like/love the colors. And again, there will be absolutely no snatching of this scarf at all! LOL Startitis is coming ya'lls way. And really guys, don't fight it. Anyone can complete this knit while working on other fun things!

5 comments:

  1. The yarn you chose is just perfect for this pattern! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl...you are on a roll. I know this scarf will be complete this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scarf reminds me of a certain pair of Pink Crocodile shoes that I have in my closet. Deb you know those shoes very well, remember when we first met and I used to wear them to work alot?
    Anyways.... so I was wondering if I can accessorize my shoes with the scarf. I can just borrow for a few days. LOL!!!
    Just kidding. But, that scarf looks absolutely gorgeous. I think I am coming down with a case of startitis. I can't wait to get my hands on some Socks that Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You convinced me! I am going to cast on for Chevron this weekend!!!! Isn't is a great feeling when you are head-over-heels gaga for a project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coolest part about that scarf is the way the yarn is fitting into the pattern. I know it's already a three-dimensional object and all but it's like the guy that paints those 3-d scenes on the sidewalks. It just looks magical.

    ReplyDelete