Sunday, October 21, 2007

SWS FO

So where did the weekend go? I mean I get a three day weekend every weekend, but I sure didn't get any of the stuff I really wanted to get accomplished this weekend. Friday started off well, but when the afternoon hit I curled up in bed with a book I picked up at the library and before I knew it I woke up at 6:30pm.

Saturday started even better than Friday. I got up early and did my laundry, went for a 3 mile run in the park, hit the post office and went to CVS to get some cleaning supplies. My goal for the afternoon was to clean clean clean and then knit knit knit. No sooner had I walked back in the door from CVS and turned on the water to clean my dishes then my phone rang. All of a sudden I had afternoon/evening plans and all that cleaning and knitting when out the window.

Sunday started of the worst of the three days. I had wanted to get to the gym before Lisa came over at noon for a few hours of knitting together. Well, my inner body clock didn't wake up until 10:30am. The gym went out the same window all the cleaning and knitting had gone on Saturday. So I didn't get to do all the things I wanted to do this weekend. I keep telling myself there is always next weekend.

After Lisa left today, I curled up on my couch with Provence Throw and finally watched "We Are Marshall". BTW, what a great movie!!! Afterwards I spent some time finishing up my SWS hat. Finally another FO. It's not my CPH but at least it's something. This hat comes down over my ears so it will definitely get its wear this winter.

Stay tuned for a CPH FO. I will finish it next Saturday. I just need a day to myself to get it done.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you had such an unproductive weekend...but look on the bright side you did accomplish some things on your list and you hopefully enjoyed yourself by getting out on Saturday. BTW, the hat looks great, I want one :0) Thanks for the knitting time yesterday. Oh and I was finally able to watch "Premonition" whaen I got home. Excellent movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat turned out lovely. I like the subtle gray striping & tonal changes. I need to get some to make up. I did haev a productive weekend...all livrm boxes are emptied & gone, & the livrm furniture is rearranged w/ the arrival of 2 new chaise lounges. Looks cozy & stylish now. I also knitted on CPH. You'll have to check my blog this evening. I was productive enough for both of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy busy weekend! Ummmmmmmm BTW did you forget to do something make a certain phone call??? I'm just saying maybe it would have gone a little better if you rang up your mom to sing HB to her,something along those lines..... :( hehehehe love your hat and loe you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your plans didn't work out. Cute hat BTW. I am telling you that you and Mary Beth need to come to Rhinebeck next year. Also, I got you some yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the anonymous commenter. I accidentally hit the enter key. DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete