Tuesday, October 30, 2007

CPH FO

My Central Park Hoodie is complete and finished before my deadline! It took me a little over an hour on Saturday afternoon to finish seaming the other sleeve and seam the sleeves onto the body. It was so unbelievably easy! No problems at all and everything looked perfect on the first try.

I thought I would be showing you all pictures of me modeling CPH, but unfortunately on Sunday I forgot to bring my camera out with me to Long Island. I didn't want to delay showing off CPH so here are pics of my couch modeling it.

I started CPH on August 31 and finished on October 27. I used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in colorway Cranberry. CPH took a total of 10.5 skeins to complete. I did not incorporate buttons on this one. I made the size 36 version of this and was way too far into knitting the body when I read it fit snug. CPH does fit me, a bit snug in the sleeves (just gotta get the flab off and it will fit better). I am thinking about putting in a zipper, but until then I will use a pin to keep it closed.

I am really happy with how CPH turned out for me. I have fallen back in love with knitting sweaters. So much so I have started my next one already.


7 comments:

  1. I feel so honored to have seen it live and in the flesh before this post. It is absolutely gorgeous. Welcome to the glorious ride along the sweater train, where one sweater follows another!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I can hardly wait to see CPH in person. Thanks again for all the birthday goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipee! It's done. Can't wait for a pic of you in it. Want to come finish mine? My goal is Thanksgiving for both of my sweaters. They should be done sooner, but I don't like pressure to perform. Loads of company coming this weekend so no knitting to get done I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It looks amazing! Congratulations!

    So you've started another sweater, eh? Are you going to try to finish it for November Knit-a-Sweater Month (or whatever it's called)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing the sweater. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can pick the color of 4-ply you want if you check out my ravelry stash (sophanne) and can leave your address there, yes?

    ReplyDelete