Thursday, September 27, 2007

Taaaa Daaaa!

Lookie lookie! What do we have here? Oh my, I think it is TWO completed CPH sleeves!!! These babies are hot off the needles. I finished them not more than 5 minutes ago. I am so thrilled that I did both sleeves at the same time. There's nothing like knowing you don't have to cast-on for the second sleeve. While I don't mind doing it for socks, because they are alot smaller, sleeves are another story.

So what is happening next with CPH? Well hopefully tomorrow I will find some time to block the body and sleeves. I really want to get that done, stitch everything together and get started on the hoodie part of CPH. The hood will be on my needles this weekend for sure. OoOOoohhhh Shameka (calling out to my darlin' friend)!

4 comments:

  1. very nice... I got delayed last night with that Ravelry invite... trying to figure it all out. Hopefully I'll get back on track this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAR-TAY! Look at how purrty they are. I worked on my CPH last night, too. I did an impressive 2 rows. (I got sleepy. Will take it w/ me to AAL today.) Can't wait until Christmas so we can take a together w/ our hoodies picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! The end is near!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deb, stop teasing. I still have time to finish before you. LOL!!! We will have a recap once the weekend is over.

    It looks gorgeous. Your stitches are neat and crisp as always. I want to be a part of the "sister" picture too. Just photoshop me in. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete