Saturday, August 18, 2007

SP11 Kickoff Contest Questions/Answers

Here are my answers to the questions my hostess of SP 11 presented to us. She wanted to kick-off SP11 with a little contest:

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? The one knitting accessory that I can't live without is my row counter. I know it's a very simple accessory. A piece of paper can easily replace it but for me I have to have one for every project I work on.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project? Considering I just came back from vacation this answer is YES, of course I take my knitting with me. I was actually told by several people, with whom I agree, knitting is the most important item to pack. I took with me several projects. My bag included socks, tote bag and a drawstring bag that I had been working on and each project was in a different stage.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? As an adult I haven't done nearly as much traveling as I would have loved to have done. Right now my most favorite spot was my trip to Washington, D.C. last year. There was so much to do that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I'm looking forward to going back sometime to do the things I couldn't fit into my trip.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? My favorite knitting book is Interweave's Favorite Socks book. I don't own it and want it very badly. I was able to peruse my sister's copy while vacationing at her place in Myrtle Beach and fell in love with all the socks.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? I do not listen to podcasts.

1 comment:

  1. Knitting is indeed the most important item to pack when going on vacation! I just went on one myself, and it took my only about fifteen minutes to figure out what clothes to bring for two weeks but AN ENTIRE AFTERNOON to decide what knitting projects to bring!

    ReplyDelete