Saturday, November 17, 2007

Is It Christmas Already?

No, it's my final package from my Secret Pal 11 spoiler! Can you believe all the goodies that Marsha included? This is a five themed package. As you can see there is "Sock Knitting" - it included 4 skeins of yarn in my favorite colors and the Vogue knitting "Socks Two" book; "Tea Time" - it included "The Book of Tea", Honey Sticks to have with my tea and a box of tea "Gingerbread Spice" (which I haven't even seen this in my stores); "Yummy Stuff" - it included a HUGE 1+ pound of chocolate (which I have to admit I taste tested last night and it passed with flying colors); "Christmas Stuff" - it included very cute Christmas stocking needle protectors and Christmas tree shaped dishes; and "Fun Stuff" - it included adorable Mary Engelbreit notecards and a tea light holder!

Thanks to Marsha I really feel a great success with SP11. I have so throughly enjoyed getting to know her and look forward to being able to correspond with knowing who she is now!!! Marsha was a fantastic spoiler and I thank her with all my heart. This was sooooooo much fun!

Thank you Marsha! You are the best!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked everything! And that all the crazy themes made sense to you. :) I kept thinking of more and more stuff to put in the box, but it didn't all fit under one theme, so I just used several!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! What a huge package of wonderful stuff! I'm so glad you had a great secret pal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at all those goodies...you have alot to enjoy. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great package. It is too funny that Marsha is my spoilee! Hope I sent her different ME cards.

    ReplyDelete