Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend Plans

Can you guess what I am going to be doing this weekend? Yup. That's a big ol' pile of fabric. Freshly laundered and waiting to be pressed with the iron. On top of the pile is all the fabric I have waiting to be made into boxy bags. The middle fabric is waiting to be cut into nice squares so I have them for 3 tree skirts. Finally, the rather large (12 yds) of muslin will be cut up for the backing of the 4 tree skirts. If all goes well, I will hopefully have some stuff up on etsy soon.

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for their well wishes offered to me in my new educational endeavour! I was a bit overwhelmed this week and wasn't able to answer everyone individually. I'm excited to see what may come of all of this. I will keep ya'll posted. Until then, I again offer a great big thank you and hugs to all!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Sewing! When I saw that X-mas fabric I knew it was tree skirt time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun filled weekend for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew, sew, sew your fabric gently down the seam. Merrily, merrily, merrily along....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the finished products. Sew your heart out Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy sewing! I see that you're going global with the tree skirt thing, I hope you're saving one for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are having a wonderful and productive weekend of sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh. Tree skirt! Have you considered putting that up in etsy as well? (I'm just catching up with posts...sorry for the late comment.)

    ReplyDelete