This week Janet honored me with the "I Love Your Blog" award! I had seen this award going around a few blogs, but I never would have thought someone would give it to me. Thank you so much Janet! I felt a little special this week.
So now I have the honor of bestowing this award on others...
1) Mary Beth (mbcreates) - You're my #1 sister and someone I look up to all the time. I love that we have our craftiness in common and that you created a blog that I can keep up with your fabulous endeavours.
2) Kim (yarnyoldkim) - I absolutely love reading your blog. I never know what will be posted. Whatever it is, I usually end up with a smile and a laugh over something. I'm wondering how many cowls will end up in your knitted collection?
3) Becky (beckyknitstoo) - Your blog is one that I know will always leave a smile on my face after reading it. You crac-ka-la-ka-me-up!
4) Yvonne (knit'nat) - After meeting you at Rhinebeck I feel like I've known you forever. I had been a reader of your blog before then and have enjoyed the variety of posts you've written. The craftiness is just one thing we have in common.
5) Marsha (first things first) - My secret pal. I love your blog because you keep it real. Not only is there crafty content, but also content where you aren't afraid to voice your opinion.
Here are the guidelines for accepting this award:
1) The winner can put the logo on their website/blog.
2) Add a link to the person who gave you this award.
3) Nominate at least 5 other websites/blogs.
4) Provide links of the nominated websites/blogs.
5) Leave a message at each website owner that you've nominated.