Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Addiction?

Several months ago I decided that I needed to bring my lunch to work with me everyday. It not only saved my wallet but also my waistline. For the past few weeks I decided that Friday's were going to be my "Treat Yourself to Lunch Day." The old me would probably get some 99 cent pizza, but the new me decides to go to Pret A Manger and get this yummy salad:


This is Pret's Farmer's Market Salad. Let me tell you, it is freaking yummy and very filling! It contains Avocado, Garbanzo Beans, Mediterranean Lentil Salad, Pine Nuts, Shredded Beets and Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Roasted Red Peppers on a bed of Spinach for only 260 calories.


Pret also offers six different dressings ranging from your basic Balsamic to Wild Berry. I usually choose the Lemon & Shallot Vinaigrette. It's only 100 calories for the whole packet. I find it's a very light and tangy dressing for not a whole lot of calories.

What I love about Pret the most is that everything they offer is natural, some items are organic, and made fresh throughout the day! Now can you say YUM?!?!

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment